Are you searching for fulfillment from you job and life? Coaching is for you.
Are you looking for work-life balance? Coaching is for you.
Do you consider changing jobs to escape? Coaching is for you.
If you answered yes to any of these questions, I’d love to help you. My goal is to help you find your passion with a new venture, adjust your existing situation, or take your career to the next level. My career coaching program is designed to help you discover what you want, what you were destined to do, and lay out a road map to take action.
Why You Need Career Coaching
- Evaluate where you are and how you got there
- Find you strengths and how to use them
- Seek your goals and how to achieve them
- Create a road map to reaching your goals
- Aim 10X higher than you think you can
- Learn tips for effective interviews
Coaching is about the growth. Just as elite athletes use coaches to work on problem areas, career coaches help you work through tough areas. The benefit to coaching is the ability to learn the skill and reproduce it rather than simply memorizing information.
If no other reason convinces you, studies have shown that coaching has an ROI of 700% with performance, job satisfaction, and engagement.
Where Career Coaching Works
Every field, industry, and sector can benefit from employees who have sought personal and professional development. Would you rather have an employee who just meets the qualifications or someone who is passionate, articulate, self-starting, and driven? You’d want the latter working for you. You can become the dream employee.
What You Will Get From Me
- A cheerleader who will celebrate your wins and encourage you in your losses
- A servant-minded coach who wants you to win
- A coaching program customized for you
- The first session will be one full hour to facilitate our program.
- Coaching sessions are based on your budget and needs. Most select between 2 to 4 a month and vary between 30, 45, or 60 minute sessions.
- A questionnaire to find your strengths.
- Action plans
- Direct email support
My name is Josh Ball, I love working with people and helping others grow.
I’ve been coaching others in one way or another for over a decade.
My Bachelors is in Justice Administration and my Masters in Public Administration, with a focus on public service leadership. I am also a fire and emergency services instructor certified through the International Fire Service Accreditation Congress and a law enforcement field instructor with the Department of Criminal Justice Training.
I’ve been in leadership positions ranging from shift supervisor to Fire Marshal, and coordinator to assistant director of a unit. I also leveraged influence and trust to lead in many capacities without any formal titles, roles, or authority.
My purpose on this planet is far bigger than one person. I believe in servant based leadership and serving others to my fullest.
If you believe that you are serious about committing to moving forward and want coaching services, I offer a complimentary consultation to get a feel if we will be a good fit. I don’t want to waste your time if we are not the best fit. My 30 minute consultation will include;
- a brief introduction to each other
- basic background and history
- what you are wanting out of life/job
- how I believe I can help you best
- questions and answers
If you are not satisfied with your coaching, you can quit the program with no questions asked.